Update 8/11/2015: Version 1.2 is now available.
(All updates are free! See changelog below.)
A premium responsive restaurant theme. Customize this anyway you like. This included google maps, a sticky navigation with scrollspy. It also includes menus that have prices and calorie counts. You can add unlimited menus. This theme includes a job section with custom treatments and a custom image gallery. This theme includes a contact form that stores directly in your database. This theme also includes a reservation system that comes with an iPhone and iPad app. Data analytics and tracking is included.
Manage your reservations from our free mobile app!
The application is called “Reserved” and will launch simultaneously with this theme. This application is for restaurant managers, owners and hosts. It is designed to communicate directly to your WordPress website. Someone goes to your website and submits a reservation and you can seat your guests using the iPhone or iPad version of this app. The purpose of this application is to simply how you manage your restaurant’s table reservations. Your website will generate a secure password that you can plug directly into the iPhone or iPad app.
This can replace or supplement your current reservation system. You will have access to analytics of your reservations right from your WordPress dashboard. This can teach you more about your customers like trending time periods, high and low volumes etc. All of your data will be hosted within your own WordPress database so no third party cost or fees.
This application is for iPhone 5,5s,6,6+,iPad 2, iPad Air, and iPad Mini. This application is free. In order to use it capabilities, you must download and install the free Wordpess plugin.
Some highlights include
– There are no other apps that are directly integrated with your personal or business WordPress website in this way.
– Analytics and reports so you can see trends and other useful data about your customers.
– Add reservations to any restaurant.
– Multiple location management. Very useful for restaurants that are expanding into new neighborhoods.
– Never double book again!
Grade A support. This theme is documented well. I can help you get started if you need assistance.
Some icons from thenounproject.com:
– Telephone by Proletkult Graphik from The Noun Project (thenounproject.com)
– Macaroni Noodle by Andrew Fortnum from The Noun Project (thenounproject.com)
– House by Samuel Q. Green from The Noun Project (thenounproject.com)
– Coffee by Jacob Halton from The Noun Project (thenounproject.com)
– Food by Stephanie Wauters from The Noun Project (thenounproject.com)
– Sandwich by Tom Glass, Jr. from The Noun Project (thenounproject.com)
– Heart by Luboš Volkov from The Noun Project (thenounproject.com)
– Arrow by Simple Icons from The Noun Project (thenounproject.com)
Bread image was purchased modified, and vectored for use as a sprite in this template.
- Fixed minor map bug. - Fixed other misc bug with an image.